Travis Klavohn is a writer and speaker on many topics including business, healthcare, and politics. Here are a few.
- Lead Author, The Medical Cartel Is Keeping Health Care Costs High, Foundation for Economic Education, August 6th, 2017, Travis Klavohn, MBA and Laurie Williams, PhD
- Co-Author, In Groundbreaking Decision, DC Court Orders IRS to Return Money to Victims, Foundation for Economic Education, July 3rd, 2017, Laurie Williams, PhD and Travis Klavohn, MBA
- Contributor, Chapter 6 (Benefiting from Obamacare), Legal Handbook for Financial Publication, 2016, Allen Buckley, J.D.LL.M., CPA
- Lead Author, Pharmacy and Consumer-Directed Accounts, Benefits Quarterly, ISCEBS/IFEBP, Q3 2014, Travis Klavohn, MBA and Robert Kalman of Buck Consultants
- Lead Author and Researcher, 2014 BenefitWallet Member Survey Report, Xerox Corporation, 2014, Travis Klavohn, MBA and Lee Barson